The students were very attentive! There was a pep rally this morning, so I had to be at school at 7:15am. WOW! The pep rally was fun. I must say to Courtney that your dance team is way better. The girls did good, but their dance was so short that I couldn't really tell much about the team. After the pep rally we came in, and the students did good with reading on their own while we tested students. Afterwards we went over L blend words before their decoding test. The students did great on the carpet. Even my one boy that is testing me did very good. I hardly had to get onto him. We took the decoding test, and during it the students went crazy. They didn't listen.
Last week we had perfect attendance, so we got popcorn today! This was a nice break after our test. We went outside and ate our popcorn. They were able to run around for a little bit too. We came back in, and worked for about 10 more minutes. (This is when I had the most trouble and 3 students ended up having to come in for recess to reteach the lesson)
The students came back from music, and we worked on math journal. They listened pretty good to this part. I had trouble with them lining up for lunch though, so they had to sit back down after lining up. (We were a little late for lunch. oops)
I had my three students come in during recess, and we were working on our lesson. There have been several ants in the room by the carpet that they sit on. It's sooo distracting. The students during recess were very distracted, so Mrs. Prince ended up spraying. Well about 2 minutes later 3 roaches come crawling out of the woodwork. I would have FREAKED normally, but I had to be strong. I was the teacher. I killed all of them, and had to move on with teaching.
The rest of the day went good. I just watched Mrs. Prince teaching.
It's finally the weekend, and I'm sooo happy.
Nathan is headed in right now, and we will get to hang out all weekend together! :)
Tomorrow I have to take the PLT (teaching test) so please pray that all of that goes well!
Pictures will come after this weekend. Promise!
*Also I have found my new favorite show: Big Bang Theory. It is sooo funny.
I can't wait until next week when several good shows start back: Glee, Grey's Anatomy, and yes now Big Bang Theory :)
No comments:
Post a Comment