Today's post will be a quick one because I have a legal issues research paper due Thursday, and I must get it done ASAP due to lesson plans that must be written too!
Today was a very tiring day. The students were very talkative from the first minute. I am in charge of the morning up until lunch.
I was very frustrated and tired by lunch. But I can't give up. They cannot push me over.
So some funny moments from today:
1. I told them about Nathan coming to visit me, and they of course had TONS of questions. It was funny, but cute!
2. I saw one of my girls in my class yesterday at church. We were walking out, and all I hear is Miss Cameron, Miss Cameron... A girl I know standing in front of me says, "Miss Cameron a girl is calling your name) I look around everyone to see a little girl waving and smiling really big. It was so funny. Today she told me that she was going to write about seeing me in her journal!
3. We are working on R blends this week. I asked the students if grass had an r blend in it. They said yes, and then helped me spell it out on the board. G...R...A...S...S. One boy raises his hand, and says if you take away the gr it spells A...S...S.... Luckily he didn't say the word!
They also spelled the word bride, train, trey, tray, then words like drunk came up... And they respond with ____ is drunk. Wow! You never think of all the r blend words that could cause problems!
4. At the end of the day we were waiting on the bus to leave, and all of a sudden one of the girls asks one of the boys if they should do the stanky leg... I look over and they are singing "Do the stanky leg, do the stanky leg"... and yes... They are doing the stanky leg. WOW!
It was not the best day, but there were some funny moments! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment