Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Forward Challenge 1-4

So I am a bit behind on the Spring Forward 30 day Challenge. I decided to combine challenges 1-4 to catch up.

Challenge 1: A Picture of you and something you like about yourself
So I decided to post a picture of one of my bridal portraits!
Now for something I like about myself. I love that I have a passion to teach. It makes it fun to go to work. If I hated my job then I would be miserable. I don't think I would ever want to get a job.

Challenge 2: Something you really don't like about yourself
Hmm... It's hard to pick just one. Ha
I don't care for the fact that I am VERY task oriented. It's good sometimes, but other times I am so task oriented that I can't just "relax." (Nathan can testify)

Challenge 3: A photo of something you ate today, and was it worth it?
So I'm not going to post a picture of what I ate because I didn't take a picture of it AND it isn't some name brand thing.
For lunch I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. AND YES it was SOOO worth it because it took me back to my childhood! :D

Challenge 4: Something or someone you can't live with out because you've tried
Hmm. I feel like there is a lot of things I could say:
1) Parents... I haven't really "lived without them" I mean if you count living four hours away from them living without then yes I have.. Ha. But there is no way I could live without them. They are always there for me to vent, ask questions, or a good hug!
2) My Nana: She is one lady that I have looked up to. She was such a Godly lady. She passed away from cancer, and she was never down. I constantly saw her trusting in God through the whole situation. And now it is a great thing to know that she is with Jesus today with no more sorrow and no more pain! :D
3) Friends: I've had great friendships in the past. We had a blast hanging out together, and leaning on each other. Then I made stupid mistakes, and those friendships are still there but VERY distant than what they used to be.
I could go on and on with this challenge... but I'll stop now considering it really only wanted one! ha

So these are the first 4 challenges. I'll continue with Challenge #5 tomorrow. If you blog you should link up and join in! :D

No comments: