So Challenge Day #5
something you could definitely live without
Hmm.... this is a hard one.
I could definitely live without dark mornings due to day light savings time.
I could definitely live without thick hair. Having to have it thinned is a pain. I guess maybe later on in life I will appreciate it if it starts to thin.
I could definitely live without BUGS... that goes for any and all. I do not do well with creepy crawling things.
I could live without extreme cold and extreme hot weather.
I could live without the "need" to spend 30 min. in the morning (if I take a shower at night) on myself getting ready. (guys lives are a lot easier. ha)
I could live without sickness. I hate being sick. Life would be easier without the pain of getting sick.
Those are just a few things I could live without.
Today was a great day at school. The kids were great, and well behaved as usual. One boy's girlfriend broke up with him today at recess. Oh the joys of being in kindergarten. ha
So I have a few home makeovers to do... sometime.
I got my Nana's china cabinet, and I am thinking about redoing it. Either painting it black and replacing the hardware.. Not sure what exactly. I just can't wait to get it done so I can put her china in it! :D
I also am planning on doing a wall in our bedroom with picture frames and letters (kinda hard to picture with that description, so I'll have to show you when it's done)
Hope you have a great weekend, and those of you on Spring Break.. Have a great one.
Bentonville goes to school Monday and Tuesday, so I'm subbing then! :D
** Also I talked to the principal today, and he told me to bring my resume by. Plus take the time to take my resume to other elementary schools! So here we go :D Hope my resume is pretty impressive. Ha
No comments:
Post a Comment