So Sorry I haven't posted in a while.... almost a week I guess.
I was planning on posting for the past few days about our weekend and Spring Break... well then I got sick. So here we go on an update on our lives!
Friday I came home from subbing, and had a cough. I started to not feel good at all. My body was aching. During the night I woke up, and my body was aching all over. Definitely sick.
Well my family was planning on coming over Saturday night for dinner. I couldn't be sick. It was the first "guests" we've had for dinner. And my grandaddy was in town, so it had to happen. Well I pushed through the sickness... taking medicine every 4 hours (over the counter).
They still came over, and it was fun but I still wasn't feeling the greatest.
**I tried some new recipes (My grandaddy asked me to post them for my aunt because he like them so much!)
They both were SUPER easy, and really good.
After dinner we played Apple to Apples which is always a family fun game.
Samantha really loves shoes of any kind... She really likes the chacos though!
Samantha kept snuggling up next to DD. She couldn't get close enough to him! :D
So Sunday came, and I was hoping to get better because my dad was grilling out Sunday night. Well that wasn't happening. My body was still aching, and I was coughing constantly. So I had to miss dinner that night (and my dad said the steaks were really good :(...) I was supposed to sub Monday and Tuesday because school was in session to make up some snow days.. Well that didn't happen because I was still feeling cruddy.
Monday I just slept/relaxed. I finally got some medicine to start making me feel better. My body had also stopped aching.
Tuesday I was feeling much better. Still just hung out around the house though.
Yesterday my family decided to head up to Branson for the day. Luckily I was feeling better, so I was able to go with them. While there I was able to get Karen Kingsbury new book!!!!! :D I was super excited, and can't wait to start reading it. While shopping I was very disappointed in the clothing selection. There really wasn't a whole lot of stuff that was appealing. Not sure if the summer clothes haven't come in yet, or if that's what we have this year (hope not)
I think I found my easter dress though....Not for sure though. Still looking.
Not doing a whole lot today. Just hanging around the house with Samantha. She's been a good dog this week with me being sick for the most part. Luckily Nathan is only working until 5pm today, and then he is off Friday and Saturday!! :D So then we can hang out for the rest of the weekend! :D
Here are a few pictures of our little puppy!! :D
She was sleeping on the couch. Of course when I got the camera she had to look at me!
We had to get her more dog food, and she went crazy over it!
I will be posting another post to catch up with the blog challenge since I am few days behind due to sickness.
*Also will be posting a picture of the china cabinet my DD brought me this past weekend! Considering sprucing it up a bit, but not sure how... And we are doing a picture wall in our bedroom will post pictures when done!*
No comments:
Post a Comment