So having to do a double post because blogger wasn't working yesterday when I was getting ready to post and for the rest of the night.
So yesterday I taught as normal. After school I headed home. Nathan, Samantha, and I headed to Petco. We needed to get her a few new things! (and of course getting more than expected)
So the first thing we decided to get was a backseat seatbelt zipline. It was the main reason we went. She is able to be in the backseat and go back and forth and lie down but not get up in the front seat or tangled in the mess of her leash. It's really neat.
Here she is lying down.

We also decided to get her a new collar/tag because she is getting to big for her first one. The harness is new too. It's to help with pulling on the leash, and so far it is working! :D
Here's a picture of it all! That's as far as she can go in the car! So nice!!

This was us traveling to Petco... Now we don't have to worry about her while she's in the backseat! She likes sticking her head out the window!!

After going to Petco (and getting her some toys/treats) we headed to Compton Gardens to take her on a walk. She did a GREAT job! She hardly pulled or got excited when we met people along the way! So proud!!!
After we were done walking we came home, so Nathan could grill chicken!
Here he is grilling... Barbecue chicken and then a mesquite chicken. (The mesquite we both took for lunch on bread... so good)
Samantha enjoyed being out on the back porch with dad! Her looking in while he went to go get some things!
Today has also been a great day! School was very hectic but fun. It was young author's day at school. All the students have been working on writing their own books (they get hard back blank books). Then today they got to share them with a small group of different grade level students. It was a neat day hearing all the different stories students wrote.
At the beginning of the day I had a mom/other 4th grade teacher come tell me that her son (in my class) left his hw at home but it was done. She also told me that he is really going to miss me, and I have done a great job (this was the boy that gave me some trouble in the beginning.. just testin me). That really made my day. Those students were great, and I'm really going to miss them. I had the privilege to do what I love to do... TEACH! And not for 8 different class, but one!
I came home and rested because I was worn out from such a busy day.
Update! I meet with HR June 1st!! (It would've been sooner but Nathan and I leave next Thursday for California and won't be back until Memorial Day due to a wedding in Alabama too)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment