Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Almost" Wordless Wednesday... Ha

So I didn't blog yesterday... We hung out around the house, and went to the dog park again (after some drama in the car with the dog which caused us to get a nice seat cover for the backseat in my car... I won't go into details for your sake.)
And today... I worked subbing for 2nd grade, and then came home. We went to the dog park again with Samantha!
It was a fun time because there were more dogs/puppies. After several of them left we decided to do the agility side of the dog park...








Let's just say they need dog shows for "non pure bred" dogs... or as we like to call them "mutts."
She's so smart!! Proud Parent

** We are headed to LA tomorrow to visit Nathan's brother and sister-n-law.. then to Alabama for my cousin's wedding, so I may be MIA in the blog world for a little bit.. But I will update when I get back for sure if not before then**

No comments: