So Big Bang Theory is one of my favorite TV shows. I truly enjoy watching it, and so does Nathan. It is so funny. It's a great show because we both think it's hilarious... but at different parts in the show. We have seasons one and two, and decided to get season three with an Amazon gift card we have. If finally came in the mail yesterday!!! :D
So this Valentine's Day, I thought wasn't going to be that special. Nathan had to work until 8pm and ended up being later..like 9pm, so I figured it would be the usual day at our place. But I decided to try to make it a little special. So I had already decided to make chicken casserole because I had been out all day with my mom. I decided to spruce up the house, and make it look nice for him!
Chicken Casserole!
Very simple:
chicken breasts (about 3) cream of chicken, 1/2 a container of sour cream (the big one), Ritz crackers
Boil the chicken breasts in a pot until done. Cut into small pieces and put in the bottom of the pan you will cook it in. Mix in the cream of chicken can and sour cream. Spread across bottom. Cover with crumbled ritz crackers. Put in oven (on about 350) Watch until it starts to boil!
The table set up!
The "simple" dinner I prepared for Nathan! I used our wedding Napkins with our names on it for fun! :D
Nathan and I on Valentines day!!!
The beautiful flowers Nathan surprised me with! My favorite red gerbera daisies! :D
I got this awesome candle for Valentine's day from my mom!! It fills up the entire house! And for every candle bought a child gets food!
You can kinda see the flower in my hair!
Here is a picture of the flower in my hair!
So we had a pretty simple, but good Valentine's day. I realized that Valentine's day gets pretty simple when you get married. You no longer have to impress the person you love with all these gadgets, but just with your simple love... Don't get me wrong it's great to give the spectacular gifts to show your love, but sometimes it's just the simple things that count :D
I loved spending the first valentine's day with my husband at home together!
1 comment:
Dinner looked great! Glad y'all had a great V-Day! I adore Gerbera daisies too! :)
Post a Comment