Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Days Are Here

I'M BACK!!!!! Okay, so I have been rejuvenated to blog again. I know... I know.. My few followers might think I am crazy. I haven't blogged in almost 365 days... maybe shy of a month. But I am ready to blog again. Yes it is summer, but my hope is to continue through the school year. I want to share the exciting things we are using/doing in the classroom. Right now we are on summer break, and I am loving it. This week I am in 3 days of Personal Development Days! I am going through BELLA (Bentonville's version of ELLA) I already have TONS of ideas for the next school year.

As far as summer happenings.... Not a whole lot going on. The first few days.. okay maybe weeks I layer around, watched TV, hung out with my dog and husband... By the next week I was going CRAZY. I needed to do something. I decided to start some projects. The house became clean, laundry done, and kitchen cabinets organized. I have been on pinterest lately, and have some home ideas that I want to complete. I also cleaned out my closest/drawers.

I will post pictures of some home decoration we have done lately when they get finished. I am super excited about. Yes... a year and half later home is finally starting to feel like home!

I wanted to leave you with a cute picture of my niece and me! She is older now, and the cutest thing ever. I miss her to death. I know this is a short post, but I wanted to give you peace (ha) that Ana's Area is returning! Tomorrow I will give you a glimpse into the year you missed the del Rio's life (one being the sweet niece in this picture)!

1 comment:

Amy Lynn Wentz said...

SO glad you are blogging again!!! I feel like I can keep up with you better this way :) I'm also so glad I got to see you this past weekend!! Can't wait to see you again soon for Brooke's shower!! Love ya!!