Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Find me!

Today's blog commenting challenge is Social Media! If you are just joining my blog Jenna's Journey is having a blog commenting challenge. She has decided to  give us options of what we blog about, so here is today's : Social Media

I do use social media a lot. Sometimes I think I need to take a break. I use Facebook to keep up with friends/family. I like to update quick pictures of things I have made/am doing/or show off my family!! Other than Facebook I do have a twitter account. I don't post a whole lot there. I mainly read others (does that sound creepy...) I never can come up with interesting thing I feel like are twitter "worthy."
The other social media network I might say I am ADDICTED TO is Pinterest.
As a teacher I used this tool EVERYDAY. I have the app on my phone so I at least check it once a day if not more. It is a great tool for not only teachers, but everyone. I have found several recipes that are on my regular menu!! I also found a date night pin (if you follow my blog I have started posting about each date we go on (I am one behind) but it explains it all on this post!

Here is one item that I found on pinterest, and made for our home! It's one of my new favorite creations!
Another item is a school item that we used last year to help teacher our kiddos about how to papers.
It was so much fun. I'm telling you I love Pinterest. Right now since it is summer I probably pin several items a day. My goal soon (key word soon) is to start going through all my classroom pins and figuring out which ones I want to start implementing beginning of school year, and others I can wait on.

*You might call me a Pinterest freak!

I also do enjoy Amazon. I tend to buy a lot of items from there. We have Amazon Prime, so everything ships within 2 days. We can also borrow kindle books. Amazon is probably a frequent place we "shop."

That's where you can find me!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ana! That chalkboard is so cute!! What a fun idea!!

Whitney said...

You could call me a pinterest freak too! :)

michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com