Today is Day 2 in Jenna's blog commenting party!! Our topic for today is why do we blog?
Well... I started blogging a few years ago when I was about to head to London with my dad on a trip through his seminary. I thought it was a great way to keep everyone back home up to date on what we were doing/going/learning/etc. Especially since time difference is crazy... it would be good to check in with everyone.
(I would post a picture... but my photo thing isn't working right now)
After we came home I figured why stop blogging?? I already had it up, so I could keep it going.
I continued on and off for a while while in school.
I then got married in Jan of 2011, and started to blog again about life, food, day to day activities.
I continued this until I started teaching in the fall. I got really busy, and decided to take a "leave of absence" for a while.
I have now decided with my first year down I am going back at it full force. I get so many ideas from other blogs whether it be recipes/teaching strategies/home decorating. Why not share a little (key word little) of what I have with others!
*Plus it's a fun little diary for me to look back on*
No comments:
Post a Comment