So I almost didn't post today...
I read what we were supposed to post, and I thought to myself... Hm. I'm not sure what I would write about... Favorite font?? I haven't really got into the font trend.. (But need to) Favorite blog?? That's hard. And favorite web browser.. that's easy!
So I have decided to blog anyway! :D
Especially because!!!
I am now addicted to downloading fonts.. To bad I am doing this on my computer at home. I guess I will be doing stuff for school at home now. I LOVE all the cute fonts you can download. If word was smart they would start having all these cute fonts!
I mean really....
I haven't fallen in love with one yet, but I have fallen in love with the idea! :D
So if you haven't started downloading all the cute fonts.. do it!
I have downloaded several of them at Kevin and Amy
It's wonderful!
#2 to blog about is my favorite blog.
Oh geez.. My list of blogs is forever long, and to pick one... really???
I will say all my teacher blogs are up top. I love ready all of yours and getting great ideas/tools from you!
Thank you for blogging!
#3 my favorite web browser..
By far is PINTEREST! I haven't been able to get on near as much as I did now that school has started. but this sight has given me so many cute/neat/fun/exciting ideas! I love it!
So that is my post for Thursday. Not as great as the past one, but I blogged on a school night. That's an accomplishment in it's self!
No comments:
Post a Comment