Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Classroom

So several of you have seen my classroom, but some of you haven't that are over at Blog Hoppin' doing the linky party this week!
So here ya go!

This is my Superhero of the Week cape. They get to wear it while we are in the classroom all week!
This is my view from the door (The wall above my bookshelves is bulletin board. So I have started to place several anchor charts for reader's and writer's workshop).
This is from my bookshelves. My job chart on the right. Our classroom rule goes on the left of that. My superhero of the week bulletin board in blue!
This is a view from my desk. My birthday bulletin board. My map (to track our postcards from the postcard exchange we will be doing!) My word wall is to the right of the map!
This is my wall outside my classroom. We each get a section to decorate it the way we want. This is not the done picture... I haven't taken a picture of it completely done.... But it is now graced with my students work, so I need to take a picture. In the middle it says, "It's a bird, It's a plane, It's super work!" Then there are clips with words like (bam, pow, wow) were their work goes! This is one of my favorite things about our school! I need to take a picture to show you the finished product now!
So that's my classroom! It really is feeling like a classroom... mess and all now that we are in the second week of school!

Hope you enjoyed! :D

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I love your super student cape. Did you make it yourself? I do super kids and was thinking of doing a cape as well.
Thanks for sharing your pics.

candydishtreats.blogspot.com
primaryprincess.blogspot.com