So my life has been SUPER busy. After we got back from our trip I immediately got thrown into school stuff. We had meetings... I was still trying to get my room ready... Trying to get everything settled back at home from the trip. So life to say the least was BUSY! I have finished my first week of school, and decided maybe to update you on our life!
Our trip to PA started stopping in Kansas City to fly out the next day...
Planking!
Trying to plank
And this is what she was planking on... A place the Amish put their horse and buggies when they go to the store.
Old Town Trolley Tour... it was HOT!
Washington DC
Went to DC cupcakes to get my Birthday cupcakes! (didn't have to stand in the long line that you always see on tv) We pre-ordered so we just walked in!
Central Park
FAO Schwartz!
Rockfeller Center!
Going up into the Empire State Building!
When we got home Samantha still had to wear the "Cone of Shame" after getting fixed. :(
My classroom from my door.
From the window
View of the classroom from the door.
My super student (Superhero of the week) will get to wear this!
My first week of school is over, and it went GREAT! I have a wonderful class of first graders who are learning routines and rituals everyday so the rest of the year will be wonderful! I am still called: teacher, teacher. ha It was been full of excitement. I will hopefully be better at blogging about my life now that I am getting things done at school. Be looking for my next post. (maybe be on the weekends, but better than nothing)
No comments:
Post a Comment