These past few weeks have been a little crazy. I have been pretty busy....
So here is a quick update on my life...
1. I started my new rotation.
2. 3rd graders ARE WONDERFUL!
3. I have learned a lot.. Still!
4. I have had some interesting experiences in 3rd grade from a kid kicking a soccer ball over the fence, to a girl hitting a boy on the butt, to another girl running from the school. (It's never a dull moment)
5. Tiger Tunes happened
6. Homecoming happened at Ouachita (My first one no longer an EEE)
*I promise to do a picture only blog and add some from all this*
7. I finally went home after almost 2 months *It was greatly needed. Talk about homesick*
8. I had my bridal portraits done this past week! LOVED IT!!
It made me so excited to get all dressed in my wedding dress and my hair fixed. He would show me some of the pictures as he took them, and I cannot wait to see them!!!
9. I saw my sister go to dance competition for BHS! They did very good. So proud of her!
10. Still ironing out wedding details. Making sure everything is working!! I got a new dress for my first shower this weekend in Arkadelphia!
We are almost 2 months away from the wedding. I honestly thought this day would never get here! I love going and teaching my 3rd graders. They are so good, and constantly ask about me and my life. I had to miss on Thursday because I got sick, and they were so worried why I wasn't there and said they missed me.
I feel like I could write about a billion things, but I'll just give you an overview on what happened. I promise to try to keep up the blog writing from now on. Life just got a little hectic. I want to really blog about the next few months because it'll be fun to look back on after the wedding is over with!
I will though add pictures soon, and probably do just a picture day like some people do wordless wednesdays!
Hope life is going well for you! :)
1 comment:
these last months before your wedding will be hard to remember! trust me! enjoy them mostly, but chronicle them too! i miss you.. i love you...and i'm SOOO happy for you ana :-)
Post a Comment