Monday, November 8, 2010

Is that POOP!

So today was a pretty relaxing day.
All I had to teach today was word study because they have their Math TLI tomorrow. They took almost the entire day to practice except for when I read Sarah Plain and Tall and did Word Study (spelling).

So not a whole lot exciting went on today. It was just a normal Monday morning. No funny stories with the students.

Now here's the story dealing with the title:
We had lunch/recess duty today. I was outside walking around the playground watching the students. I am walking around when I start to smell something like Poop. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from, and it was really making me nauseous. I kept looking around. Then I figured out that the mulch was sticking to my shoe. I realized there was something on my shoe. I believe the smell was coming from my shoe. I decided to get mulch and try to get it off the top of my shoe. I tried and got the majority of it off. I stood up and walked off. I then started to smell it again. I smelled my hands and it was on my hands. AHHH. I tried to get it off my hands.
It was time for the students to line up and go in. I still could smell it... Oh my gosh. I figured I could manage until after I read to the students and went to the bathroom. Well after I read to the students Mrs. Crow started Math before Art. OH MY GOSH. I didn't know if I could handle the smell anymore. Luckily it didn't take long, and we then went to the bathroom. I immediately went and wiped off my shoe and washed my hands TWICE. I thought I had the smell gone..
Let's just say it is 5:46pm and I CAN STILL SMELL IT. I think it is burned into my nose.

Nothing else exciting happened today.
Today does mark 2 months until my wedding!!!!!! Wow it's going to fly! I'm so excited!
Also I only have 4 four weeks in the school, and 3 more weeks of teaching. Wow
Hope you have had a great Monday, and not a Poopy one! :)

No comments: