So I have several pictures that I have been meaning to post. So today is a post full of pictures!
On my Birthday July 2nd with a cupcake from a place downtown.
Some of my presents. A cute basket that has my name on it, and a cricut!
Messing with my cricut!
At youth camp on the high ropes course!
I did it!
The last night we had an "epic" battle. My 10th grade girls!
Someone posted this on Facebook, and I want to get it enlarged for my superhero themed classroom!
Not quit sure how without making it pixelized.
I got a class hamster last year for my class. They named her sprinkles! She is living with us this summer!
Our dog Samantha with Sprinkles. They are best friends, and very curious of each other.
She loves to drink out of the fountain downtown. She fell in a few weeks ago. OOPs!
We take Samantha to Petsmart for training class. She has graduated from intermediate!
We LOVE going to farmers market each Saturday. It's a great social time for Samantha. I finally got sunflowers. They are so pretty!
Trying to stay cool.
Nathan's parents came down to visit. Us at the farmer's market.
It's finally that time to start getting school ready. I will start posting some progress of classroom setup, and some fun things I am hoping to make before school starts!








1 comment:
Hi Ana,
Just wanted to let you know about the facebook pic you posted about. The pic is actually from venspired.com and can be found on Flickr. Hopefully this helps for you to enlarge the pic.
Theresa
Post a Comment