So I finally have pictures on my computer to show you our bathroom renovations! So here is the story of how our bathroom renovation started!
Our condo is pretty old, and our bathroom had sliding glass doors on the tub area. We knew some friends who took their doors off, and it made the bathroom look not so dated.
Well Nathan decided one day to take them out... and the fun began! 3 tiles fell off while doing this challenge, and behind them there was mold :(
He decided he needed to get the rest of the tiles out.
So here is the before: (Like before Nathan even moved in and was removing popcorn ceiling)
Here is after he removed popcorn ceiling and it was set...
Here is the work after he tried to remove the sliding doors...
First day
walls and dry wall up
painting
Our mirror for above the sink (Thank you Pinterest!!)
Finished Product:
It's officially my FAVORITE room in the house :D ha
It was a lot of work, but glad it is officially done.
Next post will be later about some other activities we have participated in this summer!





3 comments:
Do you rent? If so, how awesome that you were able to update it! And if there was mold, my landlord would have been in there cleaning that up! You are braver than me! :)
No we own our condo. So it was all us! :D
Also I started She Reads Truth and I LOVE it!! This prayer series is great! I saw it on your blog. Thanks for sharing it.
super cute Ana! I love the bathroom mirror and the color of the walls!
Post a Comment