WHAT????? I'm doing 2 posts in ONE day???
Wow. It's a miracle!!
Well I'm an avid teacher blog follower now....
And I was reading a blog that is doing a link up of their favorite books!
So here I go:
1. Favorite Childhood Book: As a child I loved reading. I loved Little House on the Prairie books. They were so great!!! One of my favorite books though was called Molly's Pilgrim. I'm not sure why I LOVED it so much, but the story was great. I didn't know if many students knew that book, but one day I was subbing. I found the book in the classroom. That copy wasn't near as worn as mine..
2. Favorite classroom book: I love Nana Upstairs, Nana Downstairs. It is a great book to read, and have students relate it to things they may know. I also like the book Caps, Hats, Socks, and Mittens. Great book to talk about seasons!! Flotsam is another AWESOME book. I enjoy having the students make up the words for the picture book! It's sooo great!
3. Favorite book to read to my own children: Well I don't have my own children yet. So... don't for sure there, but I think if I had my own children then I would love to read Dr. Seuss books. So fun!!
4. Professional Favorites: I have just started reading Teaching with Love and Logic. I LOVE it so far. Everybody that has read it also has loved it! Can't wait to finish it, and practice the ideas in it.
5. Guilty pleasure favorites: I LOVED Karen Kinsbury books. They are really great! Her new one just came out, and I've been waiting on my mom to finish it. She did, and now I have it in my possession. Can't wait to begin!!
I really enjoy reading!! Hope you can find a good book, curl up, and enjoy!
1 comment:
Thanks for linking up! Isn't the Little House series fabulous!!! I'll have to check out your Teaching with Love and Logic.
Post a Comment