Friday, June 17, 2011

Fun Friday!

So today was an overall good day! Last night I headed over to my parents house to watch SYTYCD!!! :D By far one of my favorite shows.
Today I woke up, and hung around the house relaxing with my Samantha! After lunch I decided I needed to head out and get some fresh air. So I decided to head to Moser's to get some things for my classroom this year! :D I had a gift certificate there.
After I headed there (and spend a while there I might add... And haven't finished spending my gift certificate!) I decided to head and get a snow cone. I was in Rogers, so I stopped by the snow cone place there. I like that one because you can get a small size one for only $1.50 instead of being stuck with a HUGE one and not finishing it all like other places.
So in honor of Nathan here is a picture of me getting one.
Somewhat bitter sweet since we always get them together... But he said I could get one everyday if I wanted to just for him :D
After I left there I headed to Walmart to pick up my medicine... While there I found a cute Maxi dress that I will have to take a picture of when I decide to wear it!
Here is a picture of my goodies today from Moser's! It made me super excited!
*Oh and the children's books I stopped by Helping Hands to get them!*

When I got home my mom called, and asked if I wanted to go to dinner with them. So I headed back their way and we ate at Famous Dave's... Haven't eaten there in a long time, but it was a good choice!
We then Redboxed the movie "I Am Four"... Pretty good movie at the beginning.. Kind-of became comic at the end... They will probably make a sequel out of it.

I got the big catalog from Moser's today to hopefully find a pocket chart they didn't have in the store... I could be in big trouble looking through it... YIKES!
Looks like I'm off to look through it, and maybe fall asleep

*Just a little post: If anyone is wanting a cat... We have one that we would like to give to someone* :D

No comments: