So I have really been a horrible blogger lately. It's been over a week since I blogged last. I could blame it on the fact that I wanted to spend all my time with my husband.. or just being lazy. ha
But here's what you missed
Last thursday I went over to my parents to swim, and my dad decided he was going to walk.. BOTH dogs. So Samantha our dog and their own dog Suzy who is like 15 years old...
Here's what it looked like:
Ha...
Afterwards she finally decided to lay down and stop moving constantly... She stole suzy's bed and this is what it looked like. ha
We are trying to get Samantha used to a lot of people/kids/dogs so we have been taking her to the farmer's market on Saturdays. We took her this past Saturday and it ended up being an art show downtown as well. There were a lot of people there. But it was fun. Afterwards we went to run a few more errands.
Each evening we try to take Samantha to the dog park to run and play. She is doing a great job and it's giving her a chance to run off energy and socialize!
Yesterday morning Nathan told me he was going running, so he got up about 7:15 or so, and headed out. When he got back about 8:30 he came into the room and told me to get up because it was 8:30 and his last day here. I kept wondering why he was already dressed and I didn't hear him shower after his run....
Well I got up and went upstairs. He of course was video tapping and when I came up the stairs he yelled happy birthday. I looked out the window of our house and saw this sticking up from the back of my car...
He said since he was going to be gone for my birthday he decided to give me my gift early! :D
We then went bike riding through bentonville! It was a great day spent with my wonderful husband.
That evening Courtney celebrated her 16th birthday. We went to fast lane and bowled and played lazer tag. Then went back to my parents house to have cake and open presents.
This morning we woke up early... 4:15 to get ready and head to the airport.
We got to the airport and here is my man ready to go
The airport is so nice about letting family go through, so we were able to spend time together at the airport. This is us right before he left
This afternoon I am headed to do school stuff. If you haven't heard I have been moved to 1st grade. I was a little nervous/upset at first, but am getting more excited as I get ready and plan my classroom out!
No comments:
Post a Comment