Well I have been a horrible blogger lately.... I'll give you an update on our lives as of lately!!!
So we found out last week that Nathan got an enrollment allocation last week! In case you don't know what that means... He is going to field training this summer for the air force! I decided to make a sign for him!!! :D
We had to get a picture with the puppy!!
I couldn't get the entire sign in the picture... so we had to do half and half!!
So that happened last week.
Last Friday we had a dining out with the Air Force ROTC at the UofA... now did I take any pictures??? Of Course not.... But it was a lot of fun! We ate dinner, and then they had made a video!
Saturday we didn't do a whole lot.
Rogers Public Schools had an open interview day (over 700 people interviewed) I went to that Saturday morning. I met with a lady, and she interviewed me. Then they score that interview and give the number to the principals in Rogers. They then decide if they want to interview me for themselves... So we shall see!
We went shopping for an easter dress... did I find one?? Of course not! Ugh. It was so frustrating
That afternoon we came back and hung out at the house!
Sunday we went to church. And I came home and took a nap while my wonderful husband folded the TONS of laundry we had.... Why is it that we feel like we have to take a nap on Sundays? It's like a must!
That night we took Samantha out for a walk on the Bella Vista walking trail. It was fun! We meet some cute kids who all asked if they could pet her! (Great thing parents!!! Wether the dog looks nice or not. Start training them early!)
Monday night we had puppy class again! It was better this time. She was not king of the world. She played with the other dogs very well! (She did go to the bathroom :( but that's not the end of the world)... We learned some good things Monday night like... most of the puppies didn't know their name so you can't teach a puppy tricks if you can't get their attention! So we are working on her learning her name this week!
Yesterday was just the same... I've been helping my mom out with painting the set for her musical a week from Sunday.
Today I was able to Sub... The computer lab :( I must say I could not be the computer lab teaching talk about BORING.. Now I did experience all grade levels today which was fun, but still it was very boring. (Maybe it's more exciting if you are teaching them things..) I had one girl say she's seen me before.. but not at school. At a restaurant. I had no clue. ha I also had a 4th grade class who I have subbed for twice. They I guess really enjoyed me, and their teacher requested me but I was already working. They came in begging if I could switch with their sub. I told them I couldn't do that... I also had a 1st grade class that I have had before. One boy came in, and said... "You are the one who like Star Wars. I had a Star Wars party, and was going to invite you.. But I didn't know your address" I only had 2 classes that I had never had before, so that was nice!
I went to Wal-mart and was checking out today (which took forever because they only had less than 1/2 the lanes open) but this little girl comes up to me and says Hey I know you! Ha.. It was a girl from Apple Glen the school I sub at!
Here is a video I'll leave you with of me trying to get Samantha to go get the ball, and then bring it back... Sorry for the horrible camera shot, but it was the best I could do... Oh I feel like everyone always thinks they sound weird on video... I am one that definitely agrees with that!
**And tomorrow is Thursday which means I have my second interview ever... I am headed to interview at Thomas Jefferson (My alumni elementary school) They have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade opening! So please say a prayer if you think about me tomorrow at 3:30pm! I have my binder ready to prove to them that I am the one.... Hopefully!
No comments:
Post a Comment