Friday, April 1, 2011

All About Me!

I got this from two friends blogs... Kati and Bethany and Amy

A little bit about me for a change! (I mean I feel like every post is about my life, but this is more personal!) Feel free to steal & post on your blog...but leave me a comment so I can come read yours!

A. Age: 22

B. Bed: Queen!!

C. Chore you dislike: Laundry is always overwhelming... It seems to never end and there are only two of us.. Not sure what I'm going to do when there are more. I don't mind doing it. I just hate seeing it still there after I have done a few loads. The thing I HATE the most is cleaning the bathrooms. For some reason it just grosses me out.. even though I know it's my germs.

D. Dogs: ONE!!! I adore her! I have put TONS of pictures of Samantha on the blog!! I have always had dogs in my life though. My parents still have the dog that we got when we first moved to Arkansas about 14 years ago!

E. Essential start to each day: Washing my face! I can't begin until I have done that!

F. Favorite color: PURPLE! Hence why it was a color in my wedding! :D

G. Gold or silver: I would say silver. The majority of my "few" pieces of jewelry are silver. I'm not opposed to gold though.

H. Height: 5'5" Maybe... ha It's what I always say!

I. Instrument you play(ed): My mom tried to teach me the piano when I was younger.. well you see where that got us. I don't play an instrument today :D

J. Job title: Substitute.. Hope to change that to Teacher!

K. Kids: If you consider animals kids... then 2. Samantha (dog, 3 months) Max (cat, 1 year)

L. Live for ______: would love to put Jesus... but that would be a lie because it is not the easiest thing to do everyday. I try to live for Jesus everyday... I also live for the lightbulb to go off in students! You see what you taught them click! Best feeling ever!

M. Most embarrassing moment: This is hard to think... I feel like I do embarrassing things everyday. From calling people the wrong name, to thinking I know someone in the store and it not being them at all....

N. Nickname: Donna, Una, Anna (ha)

O. Overnight hospital stays: None! Praise the Lord! :D

P. Pet Peeves: Smacking food. (Thank you brother and Dad for teaching me not too and to make it bug me as well! ha) Not using a blinker when you turn! UGH!

Q. Quote from a movie: You know, I really thought it was that can't-eat, cant-sleep, reach-for-the-stars, over-the-fence, world-series kind of stuff. "It Takes Two"

S. Siblings: 1 brother, Zach 26 and 1 sister, Courtney 15

T. Time you wake up: Once when my husband wakes up at 4am, Once when he gets back at 7:30am, and if I'm not teaching then 10:30am/11:00am. (If I'm working then 6:00am)

U. University attended: Ouachita Baptist University

V. Vegetables: Corn... (Creamed Corn especially) and Cooked baby carrots

W. What makes you run late: Used to be my husband... Now we like to blame it on Samantha the dog!

X. X-rays you've had: Teeth! ha :D

Y. Yummy food you make: Husband says everything! Ha.. I like simple spaghetti! :D

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Well.. I would love Koala bears and manatees... but most zoos don't have them :( so I would say penguins! :D

YOUR TURN...NOW GO!

No comments: