So Friday was blah... Didn't do anything after class except nap, watch tv, and read!
Saturday though was really exciting!!
I woke up this morning, and began the day by heading to North Little Rock. My roommate is getting married in May so we headed to David's Bridal to try on our bridesmaid dresses.
We tried them on and they are sooo cute! I took my camera, but am horrible about actually taking pictures so there are none to account this journey.
After we tried on the dresses, and figured out what shoes we are wearing we headed to TGI Fridays for a late lunch/early dinner!
After that we headed back to the delph.
On the way back we stopped at Starbucks to pick up Blair's save the dates that look SOOO cute!
Once back I just hung out at the apartment and watched Deck the Halls!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Ana
No comments:
Post a Comment