Friday, December 4, 2009

I love Christmas Time!

So I decided to join Kelly's tour of Christmas Trees!!
I would put up our tree from home that I got to help my mom put up over Thanksgiving break, but I don't have pictures (these trees are really pretty, and fun!)
But....
In the apartment Blair and I have a tree, so that will do!!!!
As you can see it is white with red and black balls on it.
Here is another picture of it.... no flash!
Here is a close up of the ornaments.... red, black, and a candy cane!
The topper.... don't know why it ended up sideways like this..
Our tree is very simple... but fun to have in the apartment to bring in the Christmas spirit!
And to end it... Here is a family Christmas picture I thought would be fun to share!!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!
I promise to keep up with the blog now... I think. ha

Ana

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ana:
LOVE that you put your trees on here! So cute that ya'll have a tree at school! We always put one in our rooms!