Friday, July 3, 2009

21!!!

Well yesterday was great! It started out wonderful, by the group here singing happy birthday. Amber got me a card, candy, and a birthday girl badge! (sorry to disappoint you but I did not wear the badge all day) Then we headed off to go see the Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace! Enjoy the pictures!

We found where Billy Elliot (musical) was!!!
Buckingham Palace! The queen was going to come tell me Happy Birthday but there was too many people around.
The guard waiting to be replaced about 30 min. to go. I would die in the suit and the hot weather. WOW!
Here comes the guards/band! This is just one of the many videos I got, but I decided to spare you and not put them all on here!

The guards entering the Buckingham Palace area too.

A huge crowd was gathered. This doesn't even show 1/2 of it.
getting ready to leave. All lined up.
The ceremony ending. The guards (with their plumes (hats)) leaving.
This is a memorial for Princess Diana in a park.
Headed to the Churchill Museum
Inside Churchill Museum listening to the tour. Dad being cool and talking on the "phone"!
Stopped by in Westminster Abby to see the inside (no pictures allowed inside so that's why they're aren't any cool pictures!)
Off to see Lion King!
Here is Amber and I at Lion King!

The day was a wonderful day, and ended by getting to talk to my mom and sister. They started the chat with Happy Birthday!!!

It's not everyday that you get to celebrate your birthday for longer than 24 hours. I mean when it was 6am here on Friday it was just turning 12am in the USA! crazy!

Hope you had a great July 2nd as well!

No comments: