So this post is mostly about food! Something I love to eat and cook (only if I know what to cook)
I have making the decision of what to make. I do have several new cookbooks, so I have been having fun looking through them, and finding things to cook!
We had this last week. It was called Mini frittatas. They are very similar to quiches except without the pie crust.
I took this picture the other morning. (I figured my dad would be proud. I wasn't planning on going anywhere) Nathan came home from school since it was cancelled early, and I look outside, and he is scrapping the snow off my car! (In his uniform!)
If you don't have one of these you should invest in it! I LOVE MY QUESADILLA MAKER!
This is Nathan making our favorite guacamole! Ever since our honeymoon we have been on a guacamole kick!
So here is what our quesadillas and guacamole looked like! The guacamole is in one of the bowls we got from Mexico!
In our guacamole we put:
tomatoes
onion
cilantro
We mix all this together, so you can have pico too if you want
then we add the avocados, limes, and salt
It is so good. I thought I didn't like guacamole, but then I tried it! MMMMM!
I just got my hair cut, and am headed to Arkadelphia. They are having Rush at Ouachita, and tomorrow night is alumni night!
I will hopefully have pictures to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment